High Protein Carrot Cake
Okay, so somehow I forgot to make this recipe the week leading up to Easter. But…that’s okay because this was literally so good and it made up for my tardiness!
What’s up everyone? How was everyone’s weekend? I hope you all were able to get some self care in and do something for yourself! ✨
Filled with 23g of protein, yummy flavors and spices, my take on a classic is sure to be your next favorite!
I paired this with a cup of coffee and enjoyed the silence of the morning before the busy day ahead!
SAVE & SHARE this to a friend you want to make this with! & tag me when you make this!
𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬: 40.4C / 7.3F / 23P
- 28g Quaker Quick Oats (blended into flour)
- 4g Sweetener of your choice
- 15g PESience Snickerdoodle Protein Powder
- Dash of Baking Powder
- Dash of Cinnamon & Nutmeg
- 52g Egg Whites
- 21ml Almond Milk (or milk of your choice)
- 25g Greeks God Vanilla Yogurt
- 22g Carrots
- 4g Raisins
- Cooking Spray
- 27g Greek God's Vanilla Yogurt
- 5g Purely Elizabeth's Original Granola
In one bowl, combine dry ingredients. In another bowl combine wet ingredients. Add dry ingredients into wet and fold until combined. Grab a ramekin, spray with cooking spray and add batter into ramekin. Place in a 375 degree oven for 18-22 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool and then add toppings!
Check out the Instagram reel for this recipe here!